(1) Filter Type: Select any filter type to specify which type you want to display on the Isotope layout. You can choose from 2 different filter options. They are
- Drop Down
(2) Filter By: Select any filter by option to specify which type of filters you want to display on the Isotope layout. You can choose from 3 different filter options. They are
- Groups (Taxonomy)
(3) Filter Order: Choose an option for ordering filter buttons.
(4) Button Color: Style the filter buttons with the following colors.
(5) Alignment: Set the alignment for the filter system.
(6) “All” Button: You can show/hide the “All” button option.
(7) Rename “All” Button Label: By default, the all button label is “All”. You can rename it using this option.