Several apps are available to help you translate.PO files. PoEdit is popular among them, and it’s available on every major platform. You can download it from here. One can easily translate the WP Team Pro using the Poedit App in just a few steps:
- Open the default wp-team-pro.pot file from your /wp-content/plugins/wp-team-pro/languages/ folder. When you save your work, PoEdit will generate a .MO file which will be needed to apply for your work.
- Name your files properly WordPress recognizes your localization by special formatting of file names. You will need to include the right language and country codes so it can identify what language your work is done for.
- For example, a German localization would have the file names: wp-team-pro-de_DE.po and wp-team-pro-de_DE.mo. You must follow this syntax, including the dash, underscore, and lower or uppercase letters.
- Copy your newly created .PO and .MO files into the /wp-content/plugins/wp-team-pro/languages/ folder. WordPress should use them immediately if you named your files properly.
- If you want to learn more about how WordPress handles language translation, check this link: http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress