Translating WP Team Pro using the TranslatePress plugin is easy and simple. The plugin allows you to translate your WordPress site directly from the front-end.
- After you complete the TranslatePress plugin setup. Click on the Translate Site option, which will open the visual editor for translating the strings of your site from the front-end.
- Now go to your team page. Select the language and string to translate your team showcase.
- Just click on the pencil icon near that string to find what you want to translate.
- Once everything is translated, you can use the language selector below to switch between different languages.
- If you need the language selector in your menu, you can head over to the Menu settings and select what you want to add. Save the Menu, then go to the front end and check it out.