Any user can easily translate the WP Team Pro using the WPML plugin.
- First, you need to configure the WPML plugin with the languages you want to translate the plugin.
- Then go to the WPML > Settings > Post Types Translation and select the option Translatable – only show translated items for the All Members (sptp_member) and All Teams (sptp_generator).
- Now go to the WP Team Pro > All Members. Translate your team members to different languages.
- Then go to the Team Generator > Add New Team and translate the team shortcodes for different languages.
- Finally, go to the Pages of your site and translate the page in different languages where you want to display your Team Showcase.
- Now refresh your team page and change the language to see your translated Team Showcase.