Translating WP Team Pro using the Polylang plugin is simple and easy and can be done in just a few steps.
- After you set up the Polylang plugin, you will see the flag icons for different languages inside the WP Team Pro plugin.
- Go to the WP Team Pro > All Members. You will see the flag icons on the right side of the screen for different languages. Translate your team members from here by clicking on the plus icon.
- To translate your groups, go to the WP Team Pro > Groups and do the translation as All Members.
- Now it’s time to translate your shortcodes for different languages. Go to the Team generator and translate your team shortcodes as before.
- Then add the translated shortcode on the page of that corresponding language.
- Now, refresh the page where you used the Team Showcase and switch between different languages to see the changes.
If you face any difficulties with translating, please feel free to ask for support here. Our Support Engineers will do their best to assist you.