Users can easily translate the WP Team Pro using the Loco Translate plugin.
- First, go to the Loco Translate > Plugins, and you will find the WP Team Pro plugin here. Click on it to start the translation process.
- Click on the New language to add the language you want to translate the plugin into.
- Now choose the language from the option Choose a language and click on Start Translating.
- Search for the strings of the plugin you want to translate and use Google Translate for translating.
- Then copy the translation, paste it into the translation field, and save it.
- Now, change your site language to that corresponding language to reflect on the translation.
- To do that go to Settings > General and select the language from the Site Language and click on Save Changes.
- Now refresh the Team page and you will see the changes.